Friday, August 27, 2010

It's just a Friday

Friday. You may be wondering why I am able to write on a Friday since I work. Well, I work four tens so I get this day to do all the stuff, like going to the doctor, that I need to do without taking off to build time up. I do love it. I really don't want to give it up unless I got a better paying job. I really love my job. I have been doing it for ten years now. Seems like a long time but it is interesting. Things change. People come and go but I have somehow managed to become stagnet. So maybe what I do is where I need to stay becasuse the more I try to get away the more attached I have become to my work. Can you feel this way about your job? Do you feel this way about your job? Have you ever felt this way about a job? I think it is mostly because I am able to do this - blogging - blogging about life, blogging about things I find, blogging about blogging. And also writing - writing stories - writing things and finding out how people respond to me - as a person who wrote a story. So my job satisfaction is high. So my marriage satifaction is high. So my family life, well it could be better. Two out fo three ain't bad.

So it's just a Friday. One good thing is I get to spend time talking to my mom. I have learned a lot from her but mostly I have learned I am just like her. I talked with her on the porch under a waterhose while washing my little doggies. Since I got this laptop, I have no use for my desktop except to play games. I set it up in the dinning/utility/closet/junk room on my computer desk I can't fit in our room anymore. I showed her how to use WordPad. She said she will sit down and write out her life. I look forward to reading what she writes and help her edit it or whatever. I may even try to publish it. If my high school english teacher can write about her life, why can't my mom or even me?

So that's all I got to say today. I am going to borrow a movie from Serina because there sure isn't nothing good on tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment