Saturday, April 30, 2011

Update on New Header

Map picture

Incase you were wondering about the pictures on my new header above.

Our Sitting Place

The smaller picture on the left is our place.

A little acre of land in the country somewhere between Little Rock, East End, Sardis and Shannon Hills.

5080151956_98d010e931_o

The picture on the right is a black and white picture taken from a helicopter of downtown Little Rock. And no, I didn’t take the picture. I found it on the Internet.

5080152218_1be9699920_o

 

Just wanted to give you an idea of where I am and where I am coming from when I say “Married in Arkansas”  “A Look at Life from Southern Girls point of view

1 comment:

  1. I had to make a correction on my header. Instead of "Girls" I put "Woman's" because I had a temporary brain lapse and used the wrong word. lol

    ReplyDelete