Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pregnant Sassy

My little Sassy got herself pregnant again sometime 
before Christmas about the time our little Red Red
 got hit by a car. She has been getting bigger and bigger. 
Her belly is now dragging the ground. 
I had her lay down next to me a little bit in the bed 
so I could get an idea of how big the puppies are 
and how many there might be. She has to have at least 
five and they should be about the size of my hand. I felt the 
little things kicking. It's no wonder she is so restless 
and talks all the time. 
I know she isn't really talking 
but she does act like she understands me. I think dogs are just reacting to the sound of my voice 
and my body language
 than actually knowing what I am saying. 

Sassy loves her comfy pillow

Sassy Frassy, as I sometimes call her.

Sassy above and her humble abode below.




I was really hoping she would have had her puppies on Valentine's Day but it didn't happen. I had even gave her a stern talking to but still no luck. I think she knew I would be taking a vacation this week so she decided to wait on me so I would be home.

For Valentine's Day my sweet husband got me a balloon and a basket of goodies.

I wound up taking half of the box home and giving the heart box of Chocolates to Eugene.



No comments:

Post a Comment