Saturday, February 20, 2021

Inside my new home

 Hi there, I was going to do a video of my new home but my memory card only recorded about 10 minutes of video. And I can't get the video from my camera to my phone because I dont have a computer yet. I am doing all this on my android cell phone. So I figured I would take pictures while playing the video on my camera. The pictures aren't the best. I could have used my cell phone to video but I wanted to try my camera because it has been a while since I used it. So here are some pictures and I'll describe them as we go.

This is what you will see when you come in the front door. It is a single wide 16 x 80.


I have a farm sink. I love it because I will be able to fill up the coffee pot from it. I have a new dishwasher. I have never had a dishwasher. This will be a first. A new electric stove. I haven't had a working stove in years.



It has this bar, which I love. Now we just got to find 3 bar stools.



Here is the master bedroom. we have a large walk in closet.



We have a walkin shower and I got this garden tub. I couldn't tell you the last time I took a long soaking bath. I want to get all the stuff that goes with a finger pruning hot water tub full of suds.

So, that is half of it. The other half is the 2 bedrooms and hallway bathroom which will most likely belong to Brandon. He is my son. He is 30 years old. Never been married. No kids. He does hold a full time job and he will be helping pay for it because he will eventually end up with everything. 

I'll post more pictures as we move in and decorate. I dont think I'm going to do all the vloggging on YouTube.  I love to write. I dont like talking. I hate the sound of my voice. I like to write words. I think my words can convey my messages better than I can say. Although I dont like to talk, I can speak on the phone easily. 

Well, I think I got off subject so I'll post more later and more often.

Bye for now,

Lisa



2 comments:

  1. Your new home looks lovely, I love the big farm sink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sorry I am so late in replying. I haven't been on here in a long time.

      Delete