Wednesday, April 10, 2024

In Memory of my mother-in-law

 



So I just want to give some more information to you about my mother - in- law and what happened. 

Her name was Olli Bob Norris and she married Leo Sanders. Leo passed away in 1997. My husband is her oldest son and his younger brother, Bruce, is just a couple of years younger. She did not have girls but did have lots of miscarriages.
In 2019, she had gotten to the point where she could not take care of herself and there were not any family members that could do that either. I was not at a place in my life where I could do that full time so we put her in a nursing home in Bryant, called Southern Trace Rehab. They specialize in people with dementia.
It took me a few months but we got her a room and they took real good care of her.

She was very finicky. She loved to do arts and crafts and making things. To tell the truth, I personally did not like the things she made but a lot of people did. I didn't have the heart to hurt her feelings because she did wear it on her shoulders. She had been hurt a lot growing up and the evil that was done to her explained a lot of who she was. She had a hard life. She grew up as a Jehovah Witness but married a Baptist.
Her passing has really got me thinking. I think it is now my time to put more time and effort into my YouTube channel and this blogger platform.
If you have a minute would you check out my YouTube channel, give me thumbs up and subscribe. I want to reach more people who are like minded and can give me the motivation I need.

Thanks again for being here. Come back for more content.
LC Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment