Sunday, April 21, 2024

Geyer Springs Road in the Morning Short Trip

 

Geyer Springs Road in the Morning

Just a short trip


I just pulled out my cell phone and starting recording out the window. I was in the passengers seat so I was perfectly safe using my phone. I had seen some videos on YouTube where they were talking about how the sun has been different since the eclipse. It was a cloudy morning and I think it had rained the night before but I wanted to see if I could record anything different.

I don't think I saw anything different on that short ride to work. The sun hung low in the sky where it usually was and because of the clouds, it was kind of hard to tell but I tried anyway. I believe there was a lot of hype about the eclipse brought up through social media - like "It's the End of the World" or "The cell phone and computers are going to stop working" and things like that. 

People stayed home from work 
- a lot of people stayed home from work that day thinking something major is going to happen. 
I didn't. I went to work. Hardly no traffic. It was like a holiday. 
Hardly anyone called. Hardly any customers came in. 


I know some people rented hotel rooms and paid big money. Some people rented out venue's to sell merchandise. Some people spent lots of money. I personally think it was a let down. Yeah, it got dark outside and the lights inside the building came on, and I put on my paper glasses to go look when it was the darkest but I was not impressed.

As Shania Twain would sing. That don't impress me much


So after the eclipse, I have been hearing stuff about how the sun is different. How the moon is different. How this and that is different but I don't feel different. I feel like things are better for us. I feel that I can make a go of my YouTube channel now and that my writing and story telling is something that others can read or listen too and that I, that I actually have a voice of my own that is worthy for others to listen to on social media and is liked.

So getting back to the video, I used my cell phone camera and used Clipchamp to edit it. The music is a free song from YouTube so I won't get any copyright strikes. At the end is the newly built school that took the place of McClellan High School. I thought they were rebuilding the same high school but this new school is for K-8th grade. I really do not like the colors of the building. I like the brick if I have to say something nice but I do not like those brown vertical strips. If you like  it, let me know. Maybe I shouldn't say anything at all but there maybe someone else out there who would agree with me.

So thanks for reading to the end. If you watched the video, thank you. Thank you to all my subscribers. If you have a minute could you give me a comment? Nobody hardly ever comments on anything I post. I will post more so please follow me if you like this content.

No comments:

Post a Comment