Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Thinking about getting ready to have a Yard Sale!


Thinking about getting ready to have a Yard Sale!




 So welcome back to my personal blog where I can write about stuff going on in my life.

It won't be long until it is May. All these April showers will bring May flowers and I need to do some Spring Cleaning. Not only in the house but also in some out buildings we have on the property. We have accumulated so much stuff over the years and we need to do a detox.

I have to take off from work just to have time to do all the stuff I want to do. There are so many projects I want to get done but it seems like I can't get them done because stuff happens. Life Happens!

Please come back and keep up with me if you have time. Check out my YouTube channel too. My channel name is just "LC Sanders"

I have a vision of what I want to do and it is not only YouTube but also here on Blogger.

Thanks so much








No comments:

Post a Comment