Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Special

     For Labor Day we didn't have a get together at home. I didn't even spend all day with my husband. I spent the day with my son and took him out to eat Chinese. Eugene doesn't like Chinese but Brandon does. So I told him that when we get together that going out to eat Chinese will be our special thing to do.

     We went to the Chinese place next to Walmart on Baseline Monday afternoon. This is part of what I ate.
     After eating sweet and sour chicken and a couple of those things with cabbage, I went straight for the pizza. The cream puff thing on the left was super duper good. The pink and yellow cakes were good too. They were layered with a light cool whip. I thought the flavor would be stronger but they weren't so I would say the little cakes are okay. The pizza was really good too.
     So whenever I have the extra money and it is just Brandon and I, we are going to eat Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment