Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vacation spent being Sick

      I have been sick all week thanks to my husband. It is just a sinus cold. My nose has been running but I haven't had a fever or even have a temperature so I'm not really worried about going to the doctor.

     Other than Monday, I have been cleaning my room and the living room. Here is  a picture of our newly remodeled living room.

     Well, it's actually not remodeled but it is wonderful to have Brian out of that space. We have this big five bedroom house and Brian has had to sleep in the living room since he has been here. My sister had bought him a trailer shortly after moving in with us and put it in the front yard but it was short lived. He complained about it leaking. He complained about it being to cold, it was to hot, it was this and it was that so he wound up sleeping in the house.
     Brandon is on the verge of going into job corps so we asked him to give Brian his room because Brian keeps us up at night with his rap and loud stereo and tv. So that is what I have been doing today, getting Brandons thing out so Brian can get out of our hair. So now I am sitting here in my room and can't hear the boom boom in the living room. The living room is normal now. Everyone in the house has a bedroom except when Brandon comes home he will have to sleep on his futon we took from his room and put in the dining room part of the house.
    
     This table is my kitchen table. I need to redo it. It needs to be sanded and the chairs need to be recovered. So if you came to my house, we can sit at this table and play canasta.
     Canasta anyone? Bring some JD, Canada Mist, wine coolers or what ever tickles your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment